We make every effort to ensure that our products are of the highest quality and reach you in an impeccable condition. If, however, it turns out that you need to file a complaint or make a refund, please read the following information regarding the conditions of the complaint or return the goods.
1. Discrepancy in delivery:
• Any kind of non-compliance in the delivery should be reported immediately after receiving the parcel, not later than within 24 hours of its receipt. Discrepancies reported after the given date will not be considered and considered.
• All kinds of non-compliance in deliveries should be reported by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
2. Damaged shipment:
• If the carrier delivers a damaged or incomplete parcel, a damage report must prepared in the presence of the courier, which should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the situation.
• The damage report must be made within 24 hours of receiving the package. Submissions sent after the deadline will not be considered.
3. Damaged printers:
• In the case of a printer being damaged by a PRISM product, please report to the RMA department via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
• The damage report should specify the printer model which has been damaged, the toner model, the purchase invoice number and photos of the labels on the product that damaged the device.
• After receiving the notification and the required information, the RMA employee will provide information about further proceedings.
• After checking the labels and accepting the cost estimate of the service, Rafcom covers 100% of the repair costs.
• WARNING! Rafcom will not reimburse previously unpaid equipment repair costs without first accepting repair costs.
4. The manufacturer's service:
• BROTHER products should be reported to an authorized service center:
BLASC Sp. z o. o.
Racławicka Street 146
02 – 117 Warsaw
Phone: 22 462 84 40
Phone: 22 462 84 50
• SAMSUNG products should be reported to the authorized service center:
EO NETWORKS S. A. Centrum Serwisowe
Jagiellońska Street 78
03 – 301 Warsaw
Phone: 22 376 69 00
• XEROX products should be reported to the authorized service center:
XEROX POLSKA Sp. z o. o.
Domaniewska Street 52
02 – 672 Warsaw
Phone: 22 878 78 78
Detailed conditions for accepting complaints and returns:
If you have questions or concerns regarding the conditions of complaints or returns, please contact the Complaint Department:
RAFCOM Rafał Ziółkowski Complaints Department Bodycha Street 97 05-820 REGUŁY
(22) 243 58 58 + 48 728 405 323
- by e-mail: